Saturday, May 28, 2005
 

Baton

Rob, Jay, and David passed the musical baton to me this week, so here goes.

Total volume of music files on my computer: 700MB, all from CD's I own.

The last CD I bought was: Feels Like Home - Norah Jones.

Song Playing Right Now: It All Went Down the Drain (Boz Scaggs version)

Five Songs I Listen To A Lot Lately(In no particular order) :

1) #41 - Dave Matthews Band
2) Under Pressure - David Bowie and Queen
3) One - U2
4) Fragile - Sting
5) Heart of Mine - Boz Scaggs (live version only)

Ten Favorite Albums of All Time: (In no particular order)

1) Appetite for Destruction - Guns N' Roses
2) Vivid - Living Colour
3) The Beatles - The Beatles
4) Ghost In The Machine - The Police
5) Crash - Dave Matthews Band
6) Room For Squares - John Mayer
7) The Dance - Dave Koz
8) Strong Persuader - Robert Cray
9) Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
10) My Aim Is True - Elvis Costello

The baton has been around the horn a bit, but I am passing it to anonyMoses, Chewie, Gate City, and Ed Cone.

|

<< Home

© Copyright Patrick Eakes 2004-2010