Monday, January 24, 2005
 

Hello, Is Anyone Home?

I really did not want to find more obvious goofs in the current Yes! Weekly. I thought that the mistakes in their second edition were a one-time thing.

A headline reads "The Contogiannis family has served lunch and dinner for 38" Okay, is that 38 people, 38 years, or something else?

This week's blog lift is from Hogg's Blog. They identify Hogg as David Hoggart. This one is unforgivable. David Hoggard gives you the correct spelling at the top of the page where you lifted the blog post and comments.

I swear I did not read the current copy of Yes! Weekly looking for more mistakes. They were so obvious, they found me.

Perhaps they should start setting aside a little more space for their correction box.

|

<< Home

© Copyright Patrick Eakes 2004-2010