Wednesday, December 07, 2005
 

Mea Culpa

My blogging has almost come to a halt over the last three weeks. I simply have had no time, even if blog topics have been in my head.

I gave the program at nine Rotary clubs during the month of November. Since I try to present some original material each time, it was time consuming.

My company is also in overload now. We are short order cooks for custom metal items. We often operate with only two or three weeks of backlog, because there is usually a steady stream of business coming in. We now have several months of work booked, even scheduling overtime during the entire time (I expect no sympathy on this one).

Dealing with computer issues at home and work have eaten some time and raised my frustration level, too. At least I have narrowed down the issue to an upgrade of my email program, Eudora, which does not play nice with anti-virus software.

Other than that, the several boards and committees I still serve on and occasionally visiting my wife and daughter have consumed the rest of my time.

I hope to get back into the blogging scene on a regular basis over the next week.

|

<< Home

© Copyright Patrick Eakes 2004-2010