Monday, September 20, 2004
 

Damn Yankees

Kristen and I are going to New York City this weekend to celebrate our fifth anniversary. We never could find a show that is a must-see, so we bought tickets for the NY Yankees game on Thursday night.

I got a recorded message from Ticketmaster late last week telling me that Thursday's game has been moved to tonight (Monday), but never fear - my tickets for Thursday can be used tonight. Woohoo! That's real helpful.

Luckily, they have another option for me. We can swap our Thursday tickets for tickets to any other game during the next year, but there is a catch. We can only exchange the tickets at the Yankees box office, so that is pretty convenient.

Of course, the one option not offered by Ticketmaster is a refund. No way they will part with over $15 of fees on $70 of tickets. Oh well, maybe we should look at those Broadway listings again...

|

<< Home

© Copyright Patrick Eakes 2004-2010