Friday, August 19, 2005
 

Dave Grohl Interview

Rolling Stone had an interesting interview with Dave Grohl, front man for the Foo Fighters. Among the nuggets he shared:

On his days as Nirvana's drummer: "I don't think I've ever told anyone this, but there were times when Kurt was really unhappy with the way I played drums. I could hear him talking about how much he thought I sucked. But he'd never say it to me."

On Kurt Cobain's suicide: "I honestly did not think he was going to kill himself. I just thought he was on someone's floor in Olympia, listening to albums. Or something."

On the source of Grohl's sense of humor, his father: "He became one of the principal speech writers for the Republican National Convention."

Nice interview by RS' Austin Scagggs. You can read the whole interview here.

|

<< Home

© Copyright Patrick Eakes 2004-2010