Sunday, October 22, 2006
 

Roch Smith Jr. Steps Up

Roch Smith Jr., founder and administrator of Greensboro101, has issued a public statement about the posting of the RMA report at GSO101 and the resulting fall out with his editorial board. In his statement, Roch thanks the departed board members for their contributions and apologizes for mistakes surrounding the posting.

Four board members resigned during a meeting last Monday evening. All four took issue with allowing the RMA report to be posted at GSO101 without discussion and consultation with the board. Each has posted about his/her resignation at his/her blog.

I am a member of that board, but I reserved judgment about resigning or staying on the board. As it turned out, I was the only board member other than Roch at the meeting who did not resign (Joe Guarino could not make it to the meeting and has not resigned, as far as I know).

I will post more about my reasons for staying on the board later.

|

<< Home

© Copyright Patrick Eakes 2004-2010