Monday, April 10, 2006
 

Dealing With Traffic Tickets

The News & Record had an extensive piece on handling traffic tickets today (unposted, as far as I can tell). I wish I could have inserted a line in the article about not calling me for advice on handling those tickets.

I get at least a dozen calls a week to my fourth business line, an unlisted number, asking for the Clerk of Court. All questions are about traffic ticket. It's amazing how many people will dial the same wrong number repeatedly.

My standard responses are:

first call - "Sorry, you have a wrong number."
second call - "Pizza Hut. May I take your order?"
third call - "Don't worry about a thing. Your ticket has been dismissed."

That third one usually ends the sequence of calls.

|

<< Home

© Copyright Patrick Eakes 2004-2010