Saturday, September 15, 2007
 

Wait Wait

Kristen and I went to see Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me at Wait Chapel Thursday night. The show was good fun, although it started late because it took forever to get the 2,000 ticket holders through a single entrance at the front of the chapel.

The highlight of the show was the Not My Job segment, which asks unusual questions of a celebrity guest. Thursday night, W-S native Chris Paul was their first-ever professional athlete for the segment. Known in some circles as Nut Punch, Paul was remarkably witty and well-mannered.

You can enjoy the show, too. If you listen closely, you can hear me clapping.

Update: Apparently, Sarah Beth Jones and Anthony from Plead the First were at the show, too. I wish I had seem them to say hello.

|

<< Home

© Copyright Patrick Eakes 2004-2010