Monday, November 01, 2004
 

Election Predictions

I have already discussed my votes in key national and NC races. Here are my predictions for the outcomes tomorrow.

President: I predicted three weeks ago that Bush would win the presidency by a margin of 36 electoral votes. Several swing states have tightened, but I still think that Bush will win by 20-35 electoral votes. I think that enough undecided voters will want to vote for the winner,and polls show that most Americans think Bush will win. Also, no incumbent president has ever lost while the country was at war.

Governor: Mike Easley should be reelected with a margin of 15-20%. Enough said.

US Senator: This is the hardest race to predict, as voter turn out and the strength of Bush's coattails will make the difference. My gut tells me that Bowles will win by a slim margin.

Feel free to post your predictions in the comments.

|

<< Home

© Copyright Patrick Eakes 2004-2010